Thursday, September 17, 2015

SHOESTRING: Walgreens BTS CLEARANCE

Reports of people finding backpacks for $1. I wasn't so lucky at the Walgreens in Seneca SC. My DH is going to check at home tonight   

I did find:

Flexible Rulers 24 cents
Has CM & MM which all shoebox rulers should have. 

Super cute and really nice zipper pencil cases, some have eyes and when you unzip, it looks like a monster mouth. 90%  off 60 cents

Flexible protractors 10 cents
Great for older kids boxes

Zipper pencil pouch (as pictured), not a great deal at 82 cents

Locker Mirrors  49 cents
Love these unbreakable mirrors for shoeboxes. Nice for any age but I am sure an older girl would love to have for her primping. 

Let me know what you have found and what clearance items you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment