Sunday, September 13, 2015

SHOESTRING: TUESDAY MORNING VS DOLLAR TREE

Cheap thread at Tuesday Morning.  I know Dollar Tree is a favorite place to fill a shoebox.  It isn't always the best place in terms of quality and price.

This is a great example that I found yesterday at Tuesday Morning. This package of 12 spools of thread, needles and threader were only 49 cents. You could even split up between two boxes.

This little kit from Dollar Tree is cute and comes with more needles, less thread but it is twice the price.

What do you think?  

2 comments:

  1. I am new to your site. Been reading some of your post. I just want to say the sewing kits at dollar tree are not good at all. The scissors break easily. The thread is little thin. Have no clue about the ones at Tuesday morning but if they look like Dollar tree than they are probably just as sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get my responses to post. I have tried numerous times.

      I opened one of the Tuesday Morning thread and it is good. Dritz is a "real" brand. I am using these instead of the Dollar Tree ones. I hope to get people away from Dollar Tree and shopping other places as the quality is so so bad for many things at Dollar Tree

      Delete