Saturday, September 26, 2015

INFO: Did you know that you can bulk order from Dollar Tree?

Come early November the Dollar Tree will be packed with people shopping for Shoeboxes. There are some good things and some not good things at Dollar Tree. 

I read recently from someone who was at a distribution that a lot of Dollar Tree toys broke on the spot. Just be careful when selecting items. 

Did you know you can order items by the case on-line and shipped to your local store for free?  If you find a good item, get it ordered soon so you have enough. 

Here are some items I recently ordered:

These cute dolls are perfect shoebox items. Some stores only carry the light
skin dolls but you can order this medium skin tone. I like these a lot 


I haven't seen these metal models in person. My local stores didn't have. I bought these after reading reviews. Sounds like they may be too difficult for 5 and 6 year olds, which means I will be putting in 10+ boys boxes. 

I think this is a nice domino set for almost any age. I have also seen a work sheet that could be included where the dominos create the math problem (1 dot plus 3 dots equal 4 dots)

These wood kits are highly rated. They are on back order.   Love these. 
I know my sons would have loved these balloon rockets when they were little. Package of 8. Enough for the boys to share with friends. 

What boy wouldn't love some rope?  Lots of fun things for them. My husband thinks we should include an infographic sheet on knot tying. 

I am sure there are other good Dollar Tree items. What do you like to include from there?









3 comments:

  1. I try to include a spoon and fork set, perhaps with plastic bowl and cup!
    I typically will include flashlights with batteries, scrubbing pads, and bungy cords of different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have looked for three years for a spoon and fork set for older children that isnt disposble. I finally found them. 3 spoons for $1, 3 forks for $1.

      Delete
  2. I found small hammers, pliers, para-cord, and screwdrivers at dollar tree store that are perfect for the 10-14 boys. The screwdrivers were two to a package for $1. One was flat head and one was Phillips head.
    Online at dollartree.com I found small plastic tool box that has a latch on front with a fold down handle. I sent an email to Samaritans purse and they said the tool box is fine as long as it is about the size of a regular shoe box. So the idea of a tool box for a 10-14 yr old is what I will be doing this year.

    ReplyDelete