Saturday, October 3, 2015

School Supplies Pencil Sharpener

I always include a pencil sharpener but I am funny about them. Most of the cheapie ones don't work well at all!  The pencil gets chewed up and it would frustrate me. 

I don't pack any until I test. I found these at a different Dollar Tree than I usually shop at. They aren't the cheapest you can find but they seem to work well. They  are lidded which is nice and you turn the lid to "lock" the shavings inside. 

Unfortunately, I didn't see on the website. 

UPC CODE 6-3927798446-3
Item:  178446-033-061615 

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with pencil sharpeners every year! This time I managed to buy enough of the Staples' ones for .$25, even though I made multiple trips to buy them and probably spent enough in gas to pay full price twice over....LOL. In the past, I've bought the ones at Dollar Tree that are 12 for $1.00. They have good reviews on the website, but people have said they chew the pencils up. I think the pencils themselves have something to do with the process, too. The cute ones we buy after Easter and Valentine's Day that are so cheap...sometimes the design coating makes it difficult to work with. I bought some sharpeners from Amazon that Stephanie recommended, and I thought they were kind of expensive. She paid $5 something for 24, and I paid $8.23, I believe. They are tiny. She said they were good, so that's fine with me. I bought these for the little filler packets I'm making up. I will also probably include one of the Dollar Tree ones with the Staples sharpener for a back up. When I sent the Dollar Tree ones, I sent two. Just in case. I wish I could find some quality ones that were fairly reasonable in price.

    ReplyDelete