Tuesday, October 27, 2015

KOLE IMPORTS: Cheap source for Shoebox Items


I have purchased quite a few things from Kole Imports.  The biggest problem is they are in California and I am in Georgia so shipping is expensive.  The way I look at it is, I double the price in my mind to cover freight.

You MUST sign up for their emails to get the very best sales.  Frequently, they have 5 cent and 10 cent items. You can only get access to these specials through email.   For example, they had the nail care items on sale this weekend for 5 cents!  Even if the freight doubles the price, I can put a nail clipper, tweezers, and nail file in a box for 30 cents.  The quality is fine.

If you live near them, you can pick up for FREE.

They ship pretty quick.  As when you place any order on line, you should always count and inspect.  

Here are some examples from my most recent order:
GIANT INK PADS  6 FOR 19 CENTS
Will include an activity sheet for fingerprint art



EXPANDING PEN
10 CENTS

SMALL NOTEPAD AND PEN
25 CENTS

MEGAPHONE NECKLACE
5 CENTS




No comments:

Post a Comment