Tuesday, October 13, 2015

MAKING SPACE: REMOVING PACKAGING


I love these mini erector sets from the Dollar Tree for 10-14 boys boxes.  I ordered a case (24) and had them delivered to the store.  The packaging states 6+, there are lots of fiddly bits and think 6-8 is a little young.  The on-line reviews stated that their 6 year old had hard time.

I have not an square millimeter to spare in terms of space in my Go Boxes.  I decided to shed the boxes.  I cut out the picture on the front.  I then scanned the assembly instructions and printed them two-up.  In case any of you bought these, I have uploaded the instructions:



I put the two sealed packages from the box, the cut-out picture of the model and the assembly instructions in a baggie.  I taped it closed with a piece of washi tape.  It seems like a lot of trouble but I will be able to add another item to the box now.




No comments:

Post a Comment