Monday, November 30, 2015

Aliexpress whistles


I posted about this when I ordered. They came a couple of days ago.  They are a little smaller than I expected but they make a great loud noise. I am happy with them and will be ordering more. I put a sharpie in with them so you can judge size. 

Price is great! I paid 17 cents, now 18 cents. Remember, these come from China. I ordered on 11-11. 

They have on Amazon but are so much more expensive. 

Someone mentioned they but in all the 10-14 girl boxes for "protection". With the ring, it would be easy to wear around their neck on a ribbon.  

Link:
Aluminum Alloy Whistle Keyring Keychain Mini For Outdoor Emergency Survival Safety Sport Camping Hunting Free shipping

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Aluminum-Alloy-Whistle-Keyring-Keychain-Mini-For-Outdoor-Emergency-Survival-Safety-Sport-Camping-Hunting-Free-shipping/32428696351.html

No comments:

Post a Comment